Gothic Toggs

Gothic Toggs
fine art and design since 2008

Monday, February 27, 2012

My products went to the Oscars this weekend!!

It was Oscar weekend and it was an amazing weekend for Gothic Toggs. I'm a member of a non-profit artist group called The IndiExhibit. I know some of you have heard me talk about it before. Well, this weekend we did one of the many celebrity gift lounges that were set up around town to celebrate the Oscars. And I was very lucky and completely start struck when I saw these pics this morning of one of my favorite actors, Kevin Sorbo, (AKA Hercules) posing for pics with my . He told our reps that it was just *waiting* for him to pose with it =D . These events are so much fun. I am always so happy to see the reactions we get for all our hard work and the true appreciation these celebrities have for what we do. And of course none of it would be possible without our fabulous reps and leaders. Thank you to everybody involved for another wonderful event. And to those who missed this one, we'll catch you next time =D

No comments:

Post a Comment