Gothic Toggs

Gothic Toggs
fine art and design since 2008

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Latest Installment of Our Zazzlers Series!!

What is your store name and why did you choose it?
My store name is "Bebop's Place". I love jazz music and Bebop is my nickname.

Where does your inspiration come from?
My inspiration comes from the wonder and beauty of the natural world. I spend a lot of time with my camera wandering in my garden, or in the hills and woods of upstate New York.

What mediums do you work with the most and why?

Photography is my only medium. It just seems like the right fit for me.


Has art always been a focus in you life?

Yes, I have always taken photos of the world around me. I majored in Art HIstory in college.

What would be the best way to describe you art to someone who has never seen it before?
My art is my interpretation of the natural world.


Where would you like to see your art and your store at in the next five years?

Naturally, I want my skills to expand. I would like to learn more about digital art, fractal and geometric design. I would hope my store will reflect this expansion, while holding true to my love of the natural world.


If you had to pick one piece and throw all the rest away, what would it be and why?

Now that's a hard one. I am very attached to my "babies". I guess if I had to choose, this still life would be the choice. I am very happy with the colors, textures and composition.

Lilies, irises and grapes print
Lilies, irises and grapes by Bebops
Browse other art on Zazzle



And, finally, if you could recommend someone else to take this quiz, who would it be and why?
ecmcnap's Store at Zazzle has a wonderful store with very delicate, sensitive art work.

Here are some wonderful products we think are a must see from this great store!



link to store bebops's Store at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment