Gothic Toggs

Gothic Toggs
fine art and design since 2008

Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Next Featured Zazzler!

Our latest featured artist is relatively new to Zazzle . But that doesn't mean they aren't one of the "coolest" galleries around. So stop by and see the cutest little penguins on the planet!
What is your store name and why did you choose it?
- My store name is "Gito Land."  My penguins (my main design) are named "Gito," so my page is Gito's land of fame!  I must say, it is quite hidden to people since my account name is different (Leapin2912).

Where does your inspiration come from?
- I honestly don't know...  I have some kind of intrinsic motivation to keep producing the designs that I make.  I suppose I do it to put a smile on people's faces because no one can look at a Gito and not smile! :)

What mediums do you work with the most and why?
- Allf my work is computer or digitally created.  I use a pen tablet and the program "Paint" that comes with the computer.  I'm a very simple person, really...

Has art always been a focus in you life?
- Not really.  Succeeding in the important things I do, such as school, has been a main thing, but (and I do not mean to sound conceited in any way, whatsoever) everything I like and do, I do well.  I love to draw penguins, and I am really good at drawing my Gitos.  With my pen tablet, anything is possible!

What would be the best way to describe your art to someone who has never seen it before?
- They are adorable penguins with various expressions and themes and are very colorful!  They melt your heart at first sight.

Where would you like to see your art and your store at in the next five years?
- It would be wonderful to see Gito on the shelf one day at Walmart or Target, but hopefully in five years Gitos will be on at least a few hundred people's backs (shirts).

If you had to pick one piece and throw all the rest away, what would it be and why?
- My Doodle Gito is my favorite design today. I would salvage this work before any others (it would be hard seeing the others go) because it represents me.  I'm the Gito drawing the Gito.  Here is the design on a mousepad: http://www.zazzle.com/doodle_gito_mousepad-144793637895702284

And, finally, if you could recommend someone else to take this quiz, who would it be and why?
- I recommend rocky_rocks_designs's Store at Zazzlefrom the Zazzle stores to take this quiz.  This artist has a very intriguing store, and I feel this person would have a lot of interesting things to say.
My link: leapin2912's Store at Zazzle

No comments:

Post a Comment