Gothic Toggs

Gothic Toggs
fine art and design since 2008

Friday, February 20, 2015

Fabrics are here!!


I just had to post a review of the new custom printed fabrics available now through my Gothic Home shop on Zazzle. I can't tell you how happy I am with how it turned out. I intentionally chose some of my more detailed art works in a wide range of gradients and contrasts to really make the manufacturing as difficult as I could (I apologize to the fine folks at Manual for the headaches I'm sure this design gave them). The first pics are pulled back a bit to show you a few of the squares together. The printing is very crisp, no bleed on any of the colors and the fabric is a nice medium weight cotton.
The next two are close ups followed by details from the original works so you can see the color differences.
There is always some flattening of color when printing direct to fabric like this so all in all I am very impressed with the trueness of the color job done here. Thank you Zazzle and Manual for an awesome product that I can't wait to get crafty with

No comments:

Post a Comment