Gothic Toggs

Gothic Toggs
fine art and design since 2008

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gothic Toggs In Time Square!!

Yup! You read that right. Gothic Toggs was lucky enough out of the 35,000 artists that entered the Artists Wanted "Art Takes Times Square" challenge to be featured on Big bright LCD screens on the corner of 43rd and Broadway last night. I can't tell you how thrilled and over the top excited I was to see my work up there in lights.

A live webcast had been scheduled so that those artists (like me) that could not be there in person were able to see all the fun. However due to issues with the cameras, that did not happen. So several artists who were there to see their own art stepped up and continued to film and snap pictures with their cameras and smart phones for the rest of us.

These dedicated Angels helped the rest of us stay connected and continue to help out while everyone tries to find their art in the myriad of images posted web wide in the last 24 hours. There are two in particular that deserve my own thanks, Michelle Hunter aka  @artcoholic on Twitter, and Joe from 
UgoCentRiC.com Photography. Michelle was kind enough to stay and tweeted pics as long as she could. Until her apps went on over load and her phone died. Thank you Michelle.

 And Joe is responsible for the video that this screen shot of my work came from. Thank you Joe for sticking it out for the rest of us. You rock!!
I am so exhausted from the chaos and excitement of the last few days. And there is still more to come. But more on that in a future post ;D

Thank you to all those who "collected" me and shared my links to make it possible for me to do this. You'll never know how much it means to me.

Until next time
Tabitha
CEO/Designer
Gothic Toggs


2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tabz ~ Just thought I'd say....Yippeeeeeeee! Love reading this - ur the best~!

    ReplyDelete